WHO WE ARE
It all began in 1946 in the Prague district of Warsaw. There, a former maitre chocolatier in the Wedel factory, Jan Dynowski, opened his own pastry shop on Stalowa street. His aim was to reintroduce the qualities of the pre-war artisanal craftsmanship into the new reality of the rising capital. After Jan Dynowski’s death it was his wife and his daughter who successfully ran the company through the hardest years of the socialist and the early capitalist era. Today the company is developed by the third generation of the family: Albert Judycki, grandson of Jan Dynowski, graduate of famous Le Cordon Bleu culinary academy in Paris and Jacek Malarski graduate of Ecole Gregoire Ferrandi.